The purpose of the organization shall be to make a strong commitment to provide a strong coalition of classified administrators to:
- Provide for an exchange of ideas, techniques and sharing of experiences and to promote cooperation and mutual help among members.
- Maintain and further develop high standards for Pittsburg Unified School District Classified Administrators, Supervisors, Confidential and Staff.
- Promote interest in recruitment and training of Classified Administrators, Supervisors, and Confidential and Staff personnel and protect their status.
- Encourage members to raise the professional level through in-service, schooling, or other forms of training.
- Encourage the standardization of job titles and classifications.
- Identify and develop classified administrators in leadership capacities.